This is just a fun activity with two purposes: 1) To familiarize yourself with industry terms; 2) To give away handmade bookmarks I was given for my birthday.
As always, following instructions is important. Post a comment that you have entered the quiz, send your answers via email to NadineLaman@aol.com
Prizes (bookmarks) will be given to each person with 100% correct answers until I'm out of bookmarks. I'll need your mailing address and a real name in the email.
1) What is the difference between a galley and a proof book?
2) Define the following terms: Literary Agent; Acquisition Editor.
3) What is the difference between editing and rewrites?
4) Define a content editor and line editor's role?
5) My books have a theme. What is each theme? (Hint, look on my website if you don't have my books).
I'll post the answers when the entries cease.