Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Update

It has been a while since I've used my laptop. I've had my nose to the desktop monitor doing rewrites on Storm Surge. This morning, I fired up my laptop to get an old file and email it to my desktop. I'm such a geek, as most everyone knows.

This will be quick. Drum roll, please. I'm not even going to need to get the mouse out -- wireless, can you believe?

Drum roll keys down to something like, In The Mood.
Norton wants to know if I want to get live updates. Sure.
HP wants to know if I want to get updates. Sure.
Microsoft wants to know if I want to ck for updates. Sure.
Adobe reader wants to know if I ... SURE.
Something Flash player.... YES.
And...
As I close AOL, do I want to install a new version? Sheesh.

Do you ever have days like this?

No comments:

Post a Comment