Monday, February 22, 2010

Time for a Change

Some people know I've been unemployed for well over a year and a half. I finally have a job and I'm moving to a new town. I'm not sure when I will have cable service, so there might be some interruption in my posts for the next week or two. I'm also considering changing from a daily post (excluding weekends) to less posts per week once I beging working.

I want to spend time in the coming weeks posting about my concept for Cactus Rain Publishing and get input from people who are looking for an alternative form of publishing. I'd like feedback and discussion, however mostly from persons considering these options, not from trolls. So hold that thought and let's see what happens this week.

Final reminder that today is the last day to submit an entry for the short story contest. Click the cactus logo at the top left of this blog for more information. Also click forward to the next post for information on the judging criteria. Good luck and may the Muse be with you.

3 comments:

  1. Happy Packing Nadine! Good luck in your new job and town.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's hoping you have a swell job and life is treating you right! ...russ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Russ,
    Yes, things seem to be improving on all fronts. 'Bout time - but I don't want to sound ungrateful or impatient with the big guy upstairs.

    ReplyDelete