Friday, November 20, 2009

FREE Blog Party 09 Book

With Thanksgiving Day (in the USA) coming next week, I thought I'd offer a copy of the Blog Party 09 Book FREE as a 'thank you' for all the years of good times in this industry. The blog party was the perfect example of what I often refer to as the writers' community.

There are times this industry is difficult and times of serendipity. We share these times with each other. Take a moment and scroll through any page on the Blog Party (click the party icon on the sidebar) and see what I'm talking about.

So here's the deal. Anyone, absolutely any one is eligible to get the FREE Blog Party 09 book. This can be your first visit to my blog or we can know each other. All you have to do is send me an email, before the end of November, telling me why you want a copy of the book. FREE is free, including free shipping - world wide.

All you have to do is send me an email saying why you want the book. Easy-peasy. Put in the subject line something like, free blog party book.

Always, always, I autograph books I send.

Email address: NadineLaman [at] aol.com

Ready, set, GO!

4 comments:

  1. Peggy Nolan, a frequent visitor at the Blog Party talked me into a free copy of the Blog Party 09 Book.

    So, sharpen your pencils. I'm going to give away another one! Pitch me why you want one of those books.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a lovely idea. I stopped by to let you know that I have a fabulous book to give away on my Chez Aspie blog from Sunday so please stop by and join in the fun. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks guys. I have two copies left. I'm giving them all away...and that will clear off a space on my shelves. The lesson here is, if you want something, go for it. Don't talk yourself out of it by saying you're too later or whatever those little voices in your head say that make you miss stuff you want.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a lucky author to get completely original artwork for her book cover.Really great work, very impressive and appreciable.

    nintendo dsi r4

    ReplyDelete